How do I become a part of The Next Paige Talent Agency?
We have many ways to become a part of The Next Paige.
- Sign up for our programming and/or workshops offered.
- Submit for representation.
- Join our mailing list and support our events.
How long does it take to become a signed talent with The Next Paige?
- The process to become a signed talent will vary.
How do I submit for representation?
- Send your headshot, resume, and reel or portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
What kind of talent does The Next Paige manage?
- The Next Paige manages all creatives including but not limited to actors, dancers, artists, models, musicians, writers, influencers and more.
Do I have to wait until an open call to join The Next Paige?
- No, we accept submissions year round.
Do I need a portfolio or experience to join?
- If you do not have a portfolio yet, no worries. The Next Paige offers packages and workshops to develop all of our talent. Plus, with the help of our preferred vendors in the industry, they too will serve as an additional resource to strengthen one’s portfolio.
How do I become a vendor for The Next Paige?
- We would love to have you apart our Preferred vendor list! Send an Email email@example.com for more information.
How do I book talent or services for The Next Paige?
- We have a diverse group of talent and offer a variety of services. Send in an inquiry to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
What kind of workshops will The Next Paige offer?
- We will offer many different workshops including dance, voice over, acting technique, Improvisation, finance, mental health, stage presence and more.
Is The Next Paige a booking company or a talent management agency?
- The next page is a talent management agency. We represent clients in many different areas within the entertainment industry.
What is The Next Paige Talent Agency?
- The Next Paige Agency is a management company that helps creatives pursue their dreams by providing resources, opportunities, and training.